Trip report Sep 2014: Palau Aggressor - VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ray - I was having a pretty crappy day. Thanks for cheering me up.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

Reactions: RJP
I can't drive stick, so factor in another $150 - 200.

Random comment, interesting how younger people can't drive a manual transmission, neither of my kids can either. Maybe this will become a lost art?

---------- Post added February 8th, 2015 at 05:09 PM ----------

That runs chills down my spine just thinking about it, but I'm sure I deserve it for something. :wink:

Wow, the mean mama look, if looks could kill...

---------- Post added February 8th, 2015 at 05:27 PM ----------

#7: Logging of dive time and depth- I don't know of any that do not do this, some do it differently. Depending on the boat the DM may log the dive time and max depth they have on their computer for everyone in the group, the other way is the DM will have everyone check the computer and log their own dive time and max depth. This is done for liability reasons for the boat and the operator, in case of DCS they have a record of the divers depths. You should be logging your own times and site info yourself, yes if you were to ask me to see your record and dive site names yes I would show you. Not all operators have the luxury to input your data into the computer and give it to each individual diver

Ocean Frontiers, on the East end of Grand Cayman, gives every visitor a readout of dive site, depth and dive time, at the end of their visit.

I have an idea how you feel.I had an attitude problem with Capt.Lauren on the Caymam Aggressor last April.After all that travel and money it really sucks to have a capt.with a lousy attitude!!!!!

I have an idea how you feel.I had an attitude problem with Capt.Lauren on the Caymam Aggressor last April.After all that travel and money it really sucks to have a capt.with a lousy attitude!!!!!

Really?
From Lauren?
This is a story I would LOVE to hear.:hm:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom