Trip Report - Turneffe Island Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't bother to go into the details...

What? Are you kidding me? Last time you wrote the Trip Report by which all others are measured, and this time you think you can get away with no details? Dammit man, hit the keyboard and write it up. :no:

Photo number three above is fantastic, btw. You should print it out and frame it.

Glad to hear you had a great time and returned home safely.

We had a group of six there a few years ago and loved the place. They were running one heck of a deal that summer. At the time their normal rate for a week of diving was right around $2500 pp. I guess like a lot of places the downturn in the economy hit them pretty hard. So they ran a deal where the first diver paid $2000 for the week and the second person paid $300! So my wife and I could go for $2300 total for the week. Would love to see them run that again!

We were there in February, and I cannot say enough good things about the resort. Both the dive and snorkel guides were friendly and outgoing and we were lucky enough to see all manner of aquatic life. Most interesting was a moray eel swimming, not just hiding under a rock.

From the rum punch served on Miss Rana for the trip out, the staff, the food, the drinks, everything was what we had hoped for. Other than a few pounds gained :)

We are considering going back again next year.

Hmmmm... Stoo!!?
Incredibly, you sound uncannily similar to a vertically challenged, bow legged fella, who on more than one occasion, embarked upon the quest of ending my diving career... mid dive!!!
Say it isn't so!!?

Budbert? Your are alive... I was trying to track you down on FB the other day, without luck. What the heck are you doing in Chatham???

Livin' Stoobert... livin'!
Sorry to interrupt your tour report... but I missed your fuzzy face, and thought I'd be rude! Met a lady here and ... well history! Pick up my email address in the profile and we'll yak!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom