Closed Trip to Cocos at Huge Discount. Take anytime now to May 2022

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kcmayes1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Visit Cocos for over 40% OFF! Good until May 2022.

I had a reservation for visiting Cocos on a trip that got cancelled. They issued me a voucher for the trip. Due to health issues with my wife, I will not be able to use the voucher. It is good for Deluxe Accomodation on the Okeanos Aggressor 1 or 2 to Cocos until May 2022. It is good for one person.

Retail cost for a 2021 trip is $5699 per the Aggressor website.

I am selling the voucher for $3300. Reasonable offers considered.

The voucher can be transferred to one person, not a travel agency. You will not be able to re-sell it.

If you want to purchase this voucher, I will share details from Aggressor showing the voucher information.

You will be able to verify the validity of the voucher with Aggressor prior to payment.

Payment will be via PayPal.

Send messages from serious buyers only, please. No travel agencies, please.

I found out the Aggressor is giving a credit of $5599 for the voucher. Trips in 2021 will need an additional $100 and 2022 trips will need an additional $200.
So I am dropping the price to $3100 to keep the buyers cost the same (or lower).

ALSO, the voucher can be used for a suite if desired. The buyer would have to pay the cost difference for getting a suite.

Aggressor is not raising prices for 2021 so that saves you $100 more.

Willing to consider reasonable offers for this voucher.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom