Trouble Uploading Pics?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that everything is kind of having issues right now. I've only been kind of able to get on all night, so I think somethings up.... Are you trying to post huge files?? Sometimes that makes a difference too!

dannobee:
I'm having trouble uploading pics, either in my gallery or in a message. Anyone else having problems right now?
WE have the best experts working on the bug.

Would you describe the problem you're having wtih photo uploads? You know you can upload up to 4 Mb zip files at a time.../

I to am having difficulties uploading pictures to a gallery. If it is a technical bug, and not operator error on my part, please forgive this post. I will try later to upload the photo's.

Squashie

"Difficulties" is a big word. What exactly is your problem...??

Not sure...nothing would upload earlier, but all is fine now. Pictures successfully uploaded...most likely was operator error.

Squashie

Squashie:
...most likely was operator error.
That happens to me everytime. :silly:

Orans, your link is not working for me....

I have been having trouble posting images too...says "graphic too small" even when its not.... and sometimes they just never show up in the gallery. Sequentail uploads of more than one, not happening for me, but it was before. It's okay, I will survive....just never know if it is me or the site.

catherine96821:
Orans, your link is not working for me....

I have been having trouble posting images too...says "graphic too small" even when its not.... and sometimes they just never show up in the gallery. Sequentail uploads of more than one, not happening for me, but it was before. It's okay, I will survive....just never know if it is me or the site.
When I try Oran's link, i get....
Invalid Announcement specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Back
Top Bottom