Trucker Girl....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ummmm... I go to work for a day and you guys totally go nutso...

Yes, the surface beanie was injured in a freak tank rolling incident last fall. One side of the propeller was crushed, but I was able to locate all the pieces. I mended the propeller using... not quite duct tape- some of that clear tape that's similar (I was down in Florida staying at our friend's place- who was in the hospital- so I didn't have a whole lot of options). Anyway, the surface beanie is doing well- with a bit of a lean. The repaired side is heavier than the au naturel side so it doesn't quite twirl like it should.

Cudachaser was the first one to see the repaired surface beanie- though many others have seen it since.

The surface beanie is special. It can't just be replaced by any ol' beanie. It has a pig at the base of the propeller- I like pigs. Fake ones, anyway.

Nice title, btw, er!

LOL! TG is HERE!

Let the party begin!

As for my title... not sure who the culprit was... but it's certainly someone that's been lurking on "another" site. :D LOL

Duct tape fixes most anything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom