TRUK and YAP in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

let PiFi kiss you Mikey.... its from Theo!!

btw, i got a copy of your Dec Scuba Diver mag on sunday at Oztek... the one with your clownfish enamamie (sp) shot

do you want me to mail it to you Mike or any of the PPD people??

almitywife:

btw, i got a copy of your Dec Scuba Diver mag on sunday at Oztek... the one with your clownfish enamamie (sp) shot

A wet kiss from Theo...maybe Mike's just waiting for the sun to go down:D He's a little shy, I think....

almitywife:
the one with your clownfish enamamie (sp) shot??

A clownfish enema shot?!

Wow!

I'd pay good money to see that one.. :D .

almitywife:

thanks for the offer, i already have a couple of copies....

glad you like it!

anemone..... but enema is funnier

well in that case.. if any of the PPD people want this mag let me know and i will send it to you..... maybe you can get it autographed next time Mike comes and visit!

hijack off... sorry about that PiF and back to normal programming - enjoying yap!!

almitywife:
well in that case.. if any of the PPD people want this mag let me know and i will send it to you..... maybe you can get it autographed next time Mike comes and visit!

hijack off... sorry about that PiF and back to normal programming - enjoying yap!!

thanks for the offer almity but it's available here as well.

autograph? from the great bald one? :rofl3:

almitywife:
bad air??? low tank fill, air hogs or bad filters???

glad youre having a good time

No, bad air. Air was not good to dive with. I'll let Barracuda2 tell you about it since it affected him and he was the one that identified it's source, by smell. He and I were taking a short cut to Manta Hotel from Internet Cafe and stumbled on it's source by accident. As I said, I don't want to steal Barracuda2, Denny's, thunder so I'll let him fill you guys in.

One brief word on that, it can happen to any Dive Shop and that it did happen at Manta is in no way an indication of how things are run there. They are very careful and it's a well run op. This was just a freak.

Mike Veitch:
Its the betel nut....

Mr Pilot Fish tried to give me that kiss...

I had to fight him off :wink:

Actually, what happend was, I told Mike about the wet one from Theo, from Almighty, and said I'll just tell you about it but let Theo handle the real thing. Mike kind of got shy and suggested we do a night dive together. Naturally I declined. Must be a western Candian traditon or something. Long winters I guess:10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom