Truk Lagoon Odyssey April 9-16 - LAST MINUTE DEAL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gator4324

Contributor
Reaction score
For those who couldn't do the full 2 week Truk & Palau trip, one option would be to just do the one week in Truk Lagoon. I still have 2 spots available on the Odyssey (Scuba Diving Truk Lagoon Aboard Odyssey. The best way to explore Truk Lagoon in Micronesia - one of the most luxurious liveaboards around) - from April 9-16, 2011. Price would be approx $4650 pp/do. This would include r/t air from Houston. As we're only 48 days out, I won't be able to verify the exact price until I request the fare from Continental. At that time, things would have to move quickly. I can only hold the air spots for 3 days, after which time, payment would be due.

Serious inquiries only please. If you're interested, please make sure that you already have the necessary funds and available vacation time. You may PM or call me at 904-704-7561 with any questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom