Truk Lagoon Wreck Diver & Guide, Nuwa. . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevrumbo

Banned
Reaction score
South Santa Monica Bay/Los Angeles California, USA
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Prayers & Condolences for my longtime Chuukese Dive Guide and his Family: Thank you Nuwa, for looking out for me and shepherding us all safely through the wrecks over the years. I will always remember you my Friend --your fun & camaraderie and great laugh & smile! . . .The Good Lord is your Guide now and I will follow in your wake & memory --always to seek & find your light to His Refuge, Deliverance and Salvation. . .

Truk Stop Hotel & Truk Lagoon Dive Center

We are sad to announce that ‘Nuwa’ one of Truk Lagoon’s most respected and trusted dive guides passed away last night in the local hyperbaric chamber following a dive related incident. Our sincerest sympathies and condolences go out to all his family and friends he made around the world guiding divers around the wrecks of Truk Lagoon.

How terrible. I wish I had gotten to dive with him on my recent trip. Thoughts and prayers to friends and family.

How terrible. I wish I had gotten to dive with him on my recent trip. Thoughts and prayers to friends and family.
My God.

What a terrible & tragic year Ray, for the Dive Operators, and most of all post Typhoon Maysak --for the People of Chuuk. . .

Reactions: RJP
Kwaj send their prayers and condolences to his family. The news has saddened us all.

Reactions: RJP

Back
Top Bottom