Truth Aquatics - Great White at Santa Rosa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was aboard the Vision last October. They do such an amazing job. If you leave that boat hungry it's your own fault. What an amazing crew.

I didn't see a Great White, but I did see something funny. I wanted to film my friends hunting for lobsters as I've never been on a "bug hunt." Well, I noticed something really weird at one point and it was pretty funny. Jump to 6 minutes and watch to the end.

I was aboard the Vision last October. They do such an amazing job. If you leave that boat hungry it's your own fault. What an amazing crew.

I didn't see a Great White, but I did see something funny. I wanted to film my friends hunting for lobsters as I've never been on a "bug hunt." Well, I noticed something really weird at one point and it was pretty funny. Jump to 6 minutes and watch to the end.
Nice.

I love when the LA pod of killer whales are swimming about the Channel islands when I am diving there. Researchers believe when a GW is taken by a Killer Whale, the other GWs leave.

Go Killer Whale! At least while I am diving. The rest of you can take your pictures later.
video of great white being killed by a killer whale. - Bing video
video of great white being killed by a killer whale. - Bing video

I admit it, I am afraid of Great Whitey!

markm

I spent my first 10 years diving in White shark “infested” waters in South Africa. Never bothered us - they bothered the seals. Sharks are the least of our worry when diving.

I spent my first 10 years diving in White shark “infested” waters in South Africa. Never bothered us - they bothered the seals. Sharks are the least of our worry when diving.

I still respect them highly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom