'Try Drysuit' days in GTA / surrounding area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cephalopod2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Has anyone heard of any "Try Drysuit" days coming up in the GTA or surrounding area? I have not seen any advertised on the dive shop mailing lists I belong to - are they ever organized in Ontario?

I'm a recent convert to cold water diving and my 14mm is just not warm enough.

Many thanks.

Keep an eye out for DUI days in the summer, they usually do one out in the Brockville or Alexandria Bay area, which I know is a long hop from Toronto, but you could mix it in with some good diving.

As well if you are one that likes to travel a little ways for a weekend of diving, July 15 is Mission Tech at Dutch Springs, there will be all sorts of tech companies and gear to test out there.

Hi. This is Kathy Long with DUI. I came across this post. DUI canceled the DUI DEMOTOUR a few years back. We have 3 rental centers available and more information is up at DUI DRYSUIT RENTAL CENTERS - be warm while scuba diving We will also be participating at the Mission Techs. That might be an option. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom