Try Fried Cheerios

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UWSojourner:
We're about to start the annual Frosty-Grinch-CharlieBrownChristmas-a-thon with those Yueltide favorite
Fried Cheerios!!!

mmmmmmmmm.

That explains everything!!

I "borrowed" some Cheerios from my bird yesterday and tried the fried Cherrios...I didn't have anything better to do since SB was down.

I have to say that they aren't too bad. I think they might have to go on a dive trip or two with me before I make my final decision.

crpntr133:
I "borrowed" some Cheerios from my bird yesterday and tried the fried Cherrios...I didn't have anything better to do since SB was down.

I have to say that they aren't too bad. I think they might have to go on a dive trip or two with me before I make my final decision.

Remember ... well browned and salty!

got the well browned part but didn't salt them at all..still pretty good.

I had a batter-dipped deep fried Twinkie at a state fair once. Holy deliciousness.

Ranks up there with poutine... :D

Deep fried Wisconsin cheese. They coat it with a batter and deep fry it...mmm, mmm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom