Trying to find an old Diving Charter in Long Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
So im currently on a mission to find my dad's old charter whether it be scrapped or still running he was captain Daniel Adler of the relatively Infamous Iron Eagle running diving charters out of Long Beach we lost his boat around 2005ish to a divorce and any and all trails I follow are lost around 2002. Now why am I trying to find it, because I really want to see what has happened to it and where it is today. Who am I ? I am Joshua, B Adler son of Daniel adler. Anything is really helpful in an attempt to find it.

So im currently on a mission to find my dad's old charter . . . Anything is really helpful in an attempt to find it.
Last I heard it had been seized by the IRS for non-payment of taxes and was literally chained to a back-water dock. You might want to check with a government seizure office or something like that and see if they can provide any clues. My guess, though, after all of this time, is that it has other owner or was possibly sold for scrap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom