TSA got you down?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm. Let's see if I follow some of this logic.

I can't name a single pregnancy that a condom has ever prevented.
They cost extra, get in the way and a general pain to use. (I could go on and on here, but you get the point)

I think we should therefore boycott sex until these condom makers get it right. :hm:

No way am I canceling ANY dive trip for TSA or anything else inconvenient! When we head to Utila in February I'l just wear my bathing suit under my shirt and shuck the shirt prior to the pat-down stage. That should speed things up a bit since we're flying out of a small airport with no scanners. Then I'll be ready to hit the water as soon as we arrive!

A lot of you may have forgotten that on 9/11 the USA got ATTACKED and that was the start of it. The other countries that have been stated in this thread did not. The "terrorists" seem to be after the USA more than any of the other countries. Therefore more security.

You do not watch international news much?

Here is a map and you will see that there are several countries way ahead of USA in terms of the attacks by terrorists:

File:Number of Terrorist Incidents.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a list for 2010, you will notice it is quite long with many countries appearing more than once, while USA is listed only once.

List of terrorist incidents, 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Next time don't believe what they tell you.

A lot of you may have forgotten that on 9/11 the USA got ATTACKED and that was the start of it. The other countries that have been stated in this thread did not. The "terrorists" seem to be after the USA more than any of the other countries.

There is a stereotype that Americans have no idea what happens outside their own country, and you just proved it in spades my friend. :shakehead:

Hmmmm. Let's see if I follow some of this logic.

I can't name a single pregnancy that a condom has ever prevented.
They cost extra, get in the way and a general pain to use. (I could go on and on here, but you get the point)

I think we should therefore boycott sex until these condom makers get it right. :hm:

You do have a problem with logic, don't you?

This thread is pathetic.

If you don't like the TSA methods then don't fly. Real simple.

"Sexual molestation"? Are you serious?

Take the scanner where available and don't worry about the size of your member on the screen.

Its easy to attack the TSA and other folk trying to do there best to keep us secure while we are traveling. I have a problem with Political Correctness when it comes to these checks and I think that people should be profiled when they purchase there tickets and those who are a closer fit to a terrorist profile should be subjected to more intense checks. I discussed this with a security operative in Heathrow once and got branded a racist! I just thought it was common sense.

I have to say that in Europe, the Middle East, and in India it is all very polite and well set out, you just don’t have a choice – by the way, some of the tall Blond Polish border guards can pat me down anytime. Nothing like a young 5’10” Blond in cami, boots, and a Glock.

Tell me she also has hand-cuffs, please....:crafty:

This thread is pathetic.

If you don't like the TSA methods then don't fly. Real simple.

"Sexual molestation"? Are you serious?

Take the scanner where available and don't worry about the size of your member on the screen.

Some of us have to travel for work. We have no choice unless we find new line of job. So not that simple. I fly on average at least once a week so "real simple" doesn't really work.

Yes if you would be groped by a complete stranger you too would cry sexual assault provided person groping were not wearing TSA uniform.

Scanners are not safe. They emit 20 times more radiation that TSA claims (on average).

Unlike you I am not willing to give up my real liberties and privacy for some perceived safety.

Its easy to attack the TSA and other folk trying to do there best to keep us secure while we are traveling.

If this is the best TSA can do we really don't need TSA do we?

Patting down a 3 year old screaming "stop touching me"? What is next? Anal and vaginal probes?

Read this: http://bit.ly/dEOgjl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom