TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm so sorry to hear this. I've learnt a great deal from TSandM's posts and she has always given great and sound advice. She was always the voice of reason on this board. My deepest condolences to her family, friends and SB. She'll be dearly missed.

I am so sorry to hear this news. Of all the on-line people I have encountered, she stands out as a model of grace and good humor, always rising above any pettiness to make a sincere contribution.

So very sorry for your loss. Lynne was very much a part of scubaboard for many around the world who never had the chance to meet her. She will be missed.

I haven't been on SB in quite a while. I am so sorry to know this. Lynn and I have had many long conversations over the years, and I think she was a shining light. I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and yours.

Peter,

I am sure you know how devastated I am. No words can reveal the tears following both inwardle and outwardly right now.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Makes you realize... we can train and equip ourselves well but it can still happen to any of us at any time.

I have no words to describe my sadness at hearing this news today. Lynne was a voice of wisdom on Scubaboard, and one of the people I respected most here over the years. My heart goes out to Peter. You are in my thoughts.

So sorry Peter..my heart goes out to you and your family and her friends in the Seattle community.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom