TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow that really does capture her! Thanks for finding and sharing this picture Bob! Made me smile in a very sad time....

Peter, My heart break when I found out after my wife and I came home from Vancouver, Canada same day. Lynn was great person and helped people. She's very kindness & sweet. Lynne, Alaska woman and I dove few years ago. We had great time. I read Lynne's posts. I learned about good and positive.

My deepest condolences to you and her family. All of you in my prayers.

Sincere condolences.

A huge loss to the dive community.

Prayers to Peter and his family.

Divegoose

Deepest heartfelt condolences. Hers is a spirit that will be sorely missed. RIP.

So sorry, so many feelings for a person that I only knew from her words. Dear Lord, thank you for such a special soul.

My facebook icon is now her cupcake for the next week.

What a great person, what a great loss for our community
sad.gif

I am just another person in a long line to offer my condolences as well. I "met" Lynne on the dressage board and was so happily surprised to see her here when I returned to diving after a 10 year hiatus. I truly enjoyed reading her posts and learned so much from her words.

My condolences. Lynne invited me to come out and join her for a dive the next time I was in Seattle visiting our son. Between her, you and nwgratefuldiver, I have developed a greater aopreciation for this wonderful sport.
I will schedule a dive in Montana in remembrance and celebration of her dedication and commitment.
You are in my prayers.

I never met Lynne except on scubaboard., I'm stunned, she's gone. If there was a poll on scubaboard for the diver least likely to die in a dive accident, she would have been in the top ten. My condolences to her husband, family and friends on their loss

Back
Top Bottom