TTL converter again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Gulliver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi , Sorry to trouble you again but I still have some questions about the TTL converter (original model):
1. The compatibility table on Sea & Sea's website states that the converter is compatible with the YS-90 and DX-D50 housing with customized converter. What does that mean? Can I connect the converter, housing and ordinary S & S cord as is or do I need to modify something (the cord?)?
2. How do I attach the converter to the housing?
3. The pdf instructions I downloaded are apparently for another version (Mark II?) and I frankly don't understand how to use the converter. Can you please explain in simple terms? Do I just set the converter for my strobes once and for all or must I reset it during the dive, e.g. each time I change the aperture? If the latter, how, i.e. what do the figures mean (-1.0 to +1.0)? Sorry to be dense. I hope this is the last time I need to trouble you.
Regards,
John

I now have the answers to all the above questions, so no need to reply.
John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom