Tubbataha liveaboard single female share room May 9-15th 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IslandDiversHI

Contributor
Reaction score
We have a full boat going to Tubbataha May 9-15th 2024, but one single female traveler can't go. $2783 includes the fuel and park fees. Shared room. There are land based trips on either side of the liveaboard (Anda, Bohol and Moalboal, Cebu) if you want to extend. The one after at Magic Oceans is pretty good value at $1870 for a private room and 4 dives a day. Don't post here if you are interested, email matt@islanddivershawaii.com. Send a phone number, I can tell you about our group. The roommate in question is a 30-something digital marketing professional and an excellent diver and experienced traveler - easy going. I lead all trips and the group is curated to eliminate the truly annoying. :) It is mostly Americans with a couple of Canadians thrown in for diversity (nobody thinks I'm really that funny, but it doesn't stop me from trying).

Trip details on website:
Tubbataha liveaboard May 9th-15th, 2024. Optional land based weeks either side of trip. - Island Divers Hawaii

Now there is one room open again. $2783 pp for the boat including fuel and park fees. Haven't been to Tubatahha? Hard to get a boat here. There is also a week prior available at a land based resort, $1744 pp if you to get extra juice for the long flight over.
mattislanddivershawaii@gmail.com for fastest response.

Now there is one room open again. $2783 pp for the boat including fuel and park fees. Haven't been to Tubatahha? Hard to get a boat here. There is also a week prior available at a land based resort, $1744 pp if you to get extra juice for the long flight over.
mattislanddivershawaii@gmail.com for fastest response.
You are not just talking to yourself! 😊

Back
Top Bottom