Tulamben Bali - New Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reefwalker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
My wife Dawn & I have just finished publishing a book titled Reef Wreck & Critter - Tulamben and is a high quality/full colour guide to the dive sites of the Tulamben area in Bali. It is available at most dive centres in Tulamben or via our website at www.tulamben.i8.com
The book was shot using Olympus point & shoot digital cameras - specifically the C5050Z & C4000 in Olympus housings. Who needs SLR!

Book-Front-Cover.jpg

If you guys need a reviewer to look things over and provide comments, just send me a copy and I'll do it free of charge. :D

Cover looks nice...maybe pick me up a copy when I'm down there in April. Do you sell copies direct (in Tulamben not the web) or only from the local shops?

Hi JonnieB
The book is available at all the major dive centres in Tulamben:
Tulamben Wreck Divers, Scuba Seraya, Tauch Terminal, Paradise, Mimpi, & Joe's Diving. We also sell it direct to our own clients and via the Tout's on the beach, or you can mail order out of Australia. Contact us via e-mail reefwreckandcritter@yahoo.com for mail order.

Back
Top Bottom