Tulamben & Nusa Tenggara video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alor Divers is indeed very nice - Beautiful place, great diving, very peronal service, and fantastic house reef. The place is remote though, but still visited twice, and considering returning. I

I had an excellent time staying and diving with Cedric, his family and the crew, who I found to be very hospitable! Kepa is a wonderful little island to stay on, but is not an extravagant 'luxury' resort - although its location is amazing! There's no hot water, and its more a low impact eco 'homestay' style place with traditional thatched bungalows (and a couple of new larger, family sized bungalows with sunset views). There's solar power lighting in the evenings and great communal meals cooked by Bibi Nene using local market produce, and an interesting mix of backpackers and divers staying there. Best to contact Cedric in advance to arrange a stay (it does get booked up), and to get there you take a bemo / taxi to the village of Alor Kecil where you wait at the pier, and a boat will pick you up to take you across to Kepa (let Cedric know your arrival time).

Back
Top Bottom