Turning in PADI DM paperwork

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jorbar1551

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I finished up my PADI DM class almost a year ago, and being preoccupied with work did not allow me to follow up with the paperwork being sent in. I found out that it got lost somewhere in the store, but it was found about two weeks ago. Instead of risking having the store lose it again, i took it home and i told them i will send it in myself. As far as all the paperwork goes, what do i need to send in? Do i fax it or mail it?

Here is what i have:
1) Student Folder
2) Medical Statement
3) Action Plan
4) Dive site map
5) first aid cert's
6) Final Exams
7) Knowledge development evaluation forms
8)confined water presentaion evaluation slate
9) Dive Master app
10) knowledge reviews
11) practical application record sheet
12) Dive Master candidate information and evaluation form
13) Divemaster skill development score sheet
14)Practical application record sheet

If you guys have any information or help, it would be appreciated. My store and instructor have slacked on this, and i want to get it done asap!

Jordan

I would make a call to PADI on Monday, and they will tell you exactly what you need to send in and how to submit it.

Completed and signed application with photo and fee. All else should be held by certifying instructor or store

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom