Tusa IQ 700 screen protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hillbillydiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a sca 343 dc hunter console.I want to change my gear configuration and mount the Iq 700 on my wrist.The screen protector on the console will not work on a wrist mount,looking at some pictures it looks like the wrist mounted computer has a different screen protector.Can you tell me where I can find the correct screen protector or give me a part #.Also will the screen protector snap in or will the computer need to be taken apart to install it? Thanks!

Hello,
The Part number for the wrist band is # IQ-700-3. You may use the same screen protector for both console and wrist model. When using the screen protector on the wrist model you must purchase the protector bands. The part number for protector bands is #034. You will need to buy two protector bands. If you would like to replace the screen protector use part # SCA-343-020. The screen protector is set on top of the computer and is held in place with the bands. This will be a very simple assembly. You will not have to disassemble the computer. Press the computer module free from the console after removing the screen protector. The wrist bands may then be attached.

The Dive Rite screen protector snaps in very securely on the TUSA hunter (same design case) and doesnt need the little rubber orings to hold the TUSA supplied protector. Also, Deep Sea Supply makes a very nice bungee style wrist mount for the TUSA computer. The TUSA is a very nice computer by the way!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom