TUSA masks with corrective lenses installed-Where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockinrebel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi TUSA,
My wife needs a new mask with corrective lenses. She is looking at several of the TUSA models that accept your corrective lenses.

Where can we buy TUSA masks with the corrective lenses already installed with her prescription?

I'm a little wary of buying a brand new mask and then having to pop the glass out and re-install corrective lenses. (leaks)

Thanks so much for your time.

Chuck
Richmond Hill, Georgia

Hi Chuck!

Thank you for inquiring with us regarding masks and corrective lenses! Unfortunately, we do not offer masks with corrective lenses already installed in them; they are separate. We do this to allow for people to customize and who need two different corrective lens strengths. All TUSA retailers are qualified to change the lenses. If, however, you would rather have our technician change them at our warehouse, he would be more than happy to do that. You would just need to ask the retailer to make a special order for the mask and lenses your wife wants and suggest to have us change them for you. To find your local TUSA retailer click here: Tusa If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Happy Diving!

Thanks so much for the quick reply. When my wife decides which mask she wants we'll get the ball rolling on this. Got a trip to Marathon, Florida Keys planned for later this summer.
Chuck

You might want to take a deep look at these. I am currently using the Fusion Gauage Reader mask but I think that this will be my next buy.

Back
Top Bottom