Tusa SCA-230 console compact?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Can any one provide the dimensions of this console, Im looking for a small compact one to use as redundant, it says its compact but thats a relative term, does anyone know how it compares in size to the Cressi Mini console 2? also does the SCA-230 have a space in the back for a compass? I dont want a compass as I wear one on my wrist but I dont want a big space, even blanked out, if Im not going to use it...hope that makes sense...thanks in advance...

Can any one provide the dimensions of this console, Im looking for a small compact one to use as redundant, it says its compact but thats a relative term, does anyone know how it compares in size to the Cressi Mini console 2? also does the SCA-230 have a space in the back for a compass? I dont want a compass as I wear one on my wrist but I dont want a big space, even blanked out, if Im not going to use it...hope that makes sense...thanks in advance...

Hi buddhasummer, thanks for your question.
The SCA-230 dimensions are approximately, 7" L x 2.5" W x 1.5" thick, it contains standard size gauges - no compass or compass mount, in a streamlined boot. More info can be found here: SCA-230 PLATINA 2-GAUGE [SCA-230]

Our SCA-230T is a mini-gauge console with dimensions of approximately: 5" L x 2.25" W x 1" thick. More info can be found here: SCA-230T 2-GAUGE MINI [SCA-230T]

The 230T is probably the best choice given your description of requirements.

Back
Top Bottom