Tusa X-Pert Zoom Split vs Mares Volo Power

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mulefeathers

Contributor
Reaction score
I am in the market for new fins. I have used the Tusa liked them but am a fan of Mares gear. I have the Demon and x Vision mask as well the Avanti Quattro fins. I am looking for something that offers easy kick but good power. There is no were I can try the Volo so I was wondering how they stack up against the split Tusa.

my wife and i have had x-pert zoom for 2 years. we've used them in lakes and ocean.
easy kick good power.

The Volos are what you describe, easy kick, good power. There are many users on these boards, hopefully some can give you feedback.

Phil

Yup! I've got about 45-50 dives/snorkel sessions on my volo powers and love them. They have good power, and a very easy kick! I've never felt tired with them, even after 2 hours of active snorkeling. And when I decide to put some power into them, they definetly deliver a good response...

I'd say they pretty much fit your bill!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom