TWARS (This Week at Reef Seekers) - September 15-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You really need to stop this. This is not helpful on any level and flies in the face of many known facts. Please don't put me (or anyone else) in a position where you need to be prevented from commenting.

On top of that (according to your profile) you're not diver, you live in Florida, you've made 6 posts on ScubaBoard, all fire-related, and you only joined last Thursday. If you want to learn something, just read the thread. Plenty of info. If you want to troll, it is highly inappropriate and offensive.

You really need to stop this. This is not helpful on any level and flies in the face of many known facts. Please don't put me (or anyone else) in a position where you need to be prevented from commenting.

On top of that (according to your profile) you're not diver, you live in Florida, you've made 6 posts on ScubaBoard, all fire-related, and you only joined last Thursday. If you want to learn something, just read the thread. Plenty of info. If you want to troll, it is highly inappropriate and offensive.
Ok Thank you I will do that. Thank your for your input.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom