Twas the Night before DEMA (2010), and all over the web...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whats new in the world of underwater photography, that I can have shipped and arrive before my trip December 2nd!

Please take photos of and report on the new computers (or features) coming out this year.

Your presentation on social networking was definately worth the time.
I haven't found the Czech models yet. Still looking.

I work for HP and am in town for our Sales Kick Off. I am looking for a badge to be able to go on Friday since I am here..

Long time diver, since the 60's, and am just looking to cruise and say hello to folks...

Your presentation on social networking was definately worth the time.
I haven't found the Czech models yet. Still looking.
Check your mail!

Thanks for the kind words. It was a fun presentation, even if we went a bit over on time. :D

How many exhibitors?
The exhibit space looks full. Fuller than I have seen in recent years which is GREAT. The hall seems a bit empty, but that might just be the fact that we are a bit more spread out.

I was very involved in promoting and then giving my presentation. Tomorrow I will be cruising the isles to make some reports.

Back
Top Bottom