TWIN 60'S LP 1800 champagne bottom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ochunter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,
For Sale. I have a pair of Vintage Twin 60's Lp 1800psi Tanks Circa 1960's with champagne Bottoms!!! Very Rare! Also XS Scuba Twin Mainifold Valve with Din and Standard Fitting! Also Custom made SS Bands! Zeagle Hard Plate and Zeagles Big Bertha Wing Kit!!! The tanks are current on hydro and Vis. Hydro guys said the tanks are in perfect conditions! I would dive off of laguna beach and dive with only 4lbs and stay down for over 2hrs on these tanks!!! I love this system! It took me many years to find these tanks! Please feel free to contact me # 949-554-9712 if you have any questions Thank you!
IMG_5464.jpgIMG_5465.jpg

Last edited:
I like'em. I'd lose the manifold and use 'em as ID's but that's just me. Nice rig.

I normally dive with 10-12lbs of lead... and with the zeagle hard plate being negative itself... I don't need much or any...
I would be willing to break the set apart if anyone is interested in certain pieces

Back
Top Bottom