Twin Lakes 8/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can't make it this saturday and the jury is still out for sunday. We will make a decision by thursday.

We have a funeral Saturday but will probably be there Sunday.... we'll need the water after that!

Can't make it Saturday, but maybe Sunday.......

Weatherman says it might rain. I guess it's ok if we get wet!

Well guys I won't see ya'll for a while I've been dry docked for around a month by my doctor due to my ears. Yes its my fault. Last week when we went diving at twin lakes I had a reverse block coming up, not to bad but I knew their was a problem. So the doc let me know today that I have liquid behind both ear drums and if I had gone diving this weekend my right ear drum wouldn't have made it. So ya'll have fun and dive a few times for me while I'm docked for repairs.

Will be there at 7:30 or 8am tomorrow (8/28). I drive a blue ford explorer sport track with a dive texas sticker on it. Hope to see ya there.

Sorry to hear that NDH. Time to ditch that fancy mask of yours.

I'll be there around 9:30 tomorrow. Try and get Swampers point.

I know I can't make it tomorrow. Not sure about Sunday yet. I just got back from a week's diving in Cozumel and not sure I am ready to go back to the reality of lake diving just yet. :D

Back
Top Bottom