twin OMS 125 steel tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That usually is an indication that your asking price is too high..... Not saying the item is not 'worth it,' but in today's economic climate.... I would buy them, if the price was right.

By "today's economic climate" I can only assume you mean you can't afford them at a realistic price. I'm not selling them because I'm needing money, nor am I selling them cheap so that someone else can buy them and turn a profit. If you can't afford them don't try asking me to lower the price to fit your budget!

Considering the tanks alone cost more than $300....I don't think I'm asking too much. Maybe you should try ebay for your scuba gear!

'Cost' has nothing to do with what someone will 'PAY' for an item..... My truck 'cost' me $30,000.00 when I bought it new in 2002, and that was paying cash for it.... would you please 'pay' me $30,000.00 for it now. Or is it 'worth' something a little less. :D

And as far as 'affording' it.... if I wanted to pay that price... I would buy brand new, cause that is how high your price is!

I might be able to go $450 and you keep the bands and manifold...

still willing to give 600 i will even pay half the shipping. or i will give you 500 you keep the band and manifold and pay 1/3 the shipping as you qouted me.

still willing to give 600 i will even pay half the shipping. or i will give you 500 you keep the band and manifold and pay 1/3 the shipping as you qouted me.

The terms were NOT negoatiatable. This is my rock bottom price...take or leave it. PM me if your interested. I will NOT discuss price, terms or delivery online.

Are these still for sale?
Starting my tech journey.
I'm in NY. 14580. Ship cost?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom