Two (2) Dive Xtras Sierra Scooters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligersandtions

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have two Dive Xtras Sierra scooters, each with two batteries and one charger, for sale. Asking $2000 each plus shipping. They're located in San Pedro, CA, so no shipping if you can pick them up locally.

One scooter has a compass and Uwatec bottom timer mounted on it; the other has just a compass. The two batteries make it ideal for multiple dives (burn time was about 55 minutes on the battery in third gear). Also have a storm case for each of the spare batteries. Lastly, I have one 50 pound lift bag that I carried in case the scooter ever flooded (neither has ever flooded) and I needed to get it back to the surface -- will throw that in for an extra $30.

Last edited:
$2k is the price for both?

Scooters are still available. $2000 plus shipping for each individually, but if you want both, I'd be happy to cut a deal...$4000 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom