Two Faber LP 120's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwaysfc

Reaction score
$260 each obo....I'm selling two Faber(Blue Steel) LP 120's Both were born in January '06 and I purchased new in the spring of 2007. Each have approximately 75 dives total. Both are set up for Din....a screw in adapter is all that's needed to convert to yoke. I've been very careful where they were filled and have never been below 500psi. Other than normal wear and tear they are in great shape. There is no rust under the boots. They just came back from hydro rated + for 10% overfill, have VIP stickers(Feb '11) are O2 cleaned and filled with Nitrox. They have not been and won't be used before sold. I am selling these tanks because I plan on purchasing one or two steel 95's. I have two 108's as well and don't need the larger tank as my gas consumption has dropped since becoming a new diver in 2006. They are located in Ormond Beach, FL just north of Daytona. Local pickup is preferred but will ship for additional packaging and handling. I am in Jupiter once or twice a month to dive and don't mind delivering them along my route during one of my trips. Call Rich 386-366-1859 or email me at Alwaysfc@yahoo.com

Pictures will follow.....not able to reduce the file size yet to post here....willing to email photos as well

Pictures as promised

Attachments

• IMG_3136.jpg
    IMG_3136.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3138.jpg
    IMG_3138.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3139.jpg
    IMG_3139.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3140.jpg
    IMG_3140.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3141.jpg
    IMG_3141.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3142.jpg
    IMG_3142.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3143.jpg
    IMG_3143.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 61
How much to ship to 33782? I would pick up, but it's 4 hours each way......

These tanks are located in ormond beach as stated in the ad. It is less than three hours from ur location. I'd be willing to drive half way. Packing & shipping would be at least $40 each but I'd have to check to be sure. Let me know what you'd like me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom