Two Fish Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike1967

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,
I'm thinking about going to Amed Indonesia to do my TDI Sidemount and AN/DP courses with Two Fish Diving, has anyone been there done that and have an opinion about it?
Cheers, Mike

Two Fish is one of a few big, big players in Indonesia. Their prices are decent, guides are good, and managers truly get it. I have not been with them in Amed, but have had great experiences in Lembongan, Bunaken, Lembeh, and South Lombok. I would not hesitate to take them on for training in Amed.

If I were ever to do more tech training, I would also have a chat with Blue Marlin on Gili T. They are another big dive center with outfits all over Indonesia, and also one of the pioneers in bringing tech classes to this part of the world.

Hope that helps.

Thanks mate, that does help.

I'll definitely check out Blue Martin before I do anything.

Cheers :thumb:

Having stayed with 2Fish on Bunaken and Lembeh I found them to be a quality operation that offers a professional dive atmosphere, good value, and a friendly place to stay. They run a tight ship and I'd be surprised if their other locations differ.

We where there with a small group a few months ago. They are a friendly bunch op people, lots of laughing and having fun :)
We just where on a rec trip so no experience how their courses are.

The mangrove is a realy nice divespot. For nightdiving you aren’t allowed to go outside of the bay/harbor, Maybe we had bad luck but it was by far the worst night dive i ever did.

Thanks gents, their website looks very professional and the email correspondence has been great but it's nice to get some first hand reviews.
Cheers

Yvonne who runs the Amed branch, and is the tech instructor, is an absolute superstar (and great person). You'll have a great time!

I did a tec equipment pool try-out with her (which led me to go down a slippery slope!) about 2 years ago: Tec diving tryout in Amed, Bali - Twinset & Sidemount

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom