Two Inon S2000 Strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cheetohcat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my 2 Inon S2000 strobes. I've had them less than a year, and they have been well taken care of - thoroughly rinsed, cleaned, stored properly between dives. They function perfectly.

Each one comes complete with the original box and accessories:

- s 2000 strobe (with o ring installed - there is no visible degradation of the current o-rings on the strobe)
- diffuser
- spare 0-ring (new)
- wireless connection kit/stickers (new)
- all manuals and inserts

New, each strobe is $469, plus tax/shipping

Asking $369 each, firm. Short of buying them new, you won't find these around! Paypal or cash (local). Available for pick up if you can get to the Los Angeles area, or buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Thanks, and I hope they go to good home!

IMG_1535.jpgIMG_1537.jpgIMG_1536.jpg

I just sent a new sea&sea ys110a back to B&H photo because the DS-TTL doesn't work with some olympus cameras includeing my new XZ-1. why are you selling these? I had posted a thread looking to trade for these or a Z240.

Hey Papanano, I've been using the s2000s with fiber optic cables to my Canon s90 in both manual (when in Manual with camera) and S-TTL (when in AV or TV mode). I simply decided to upgrade to z240s.

I hope you still have them when I get my refund and I will try to buy them, I say try because it would be with my bill me later account and I don't know if it has to be thru a commercial operation.

Sorry, did you mean your refund is through a Bill Me Later, or you wanted to buy them from me via a Bill Me Later? Unfortunately, I can't accept that...just Paypal if it's a non-local transaction.

my refund will go into my bill me later account because that is how I paid for them. the bill me later is thru my paypal account which is how you would get paid, directly from paypal. it is basically like a credit card, you don't have to wait for the money you get paid right away.

PM sent. I'll take one of them

Sale pending to craracer and and mvrlik.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom