Two Mile Creek Park this Sat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome redwing
Do you have a boat? My run around boat is very small and only fits 2-3 divers. 3 is tight. I;m going to get my prop now before they close.

I was going to dive today but Danny had to stay after school for wrestling. He goes twice a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays. (I think anyway) We will be diving the first of next week. We will be a cocktail cove about 5pm if anybody wants to meet there.

Borg, we still need to get together and get wet. Are we on for Alabama next weekend? I have another diver from work that wants to go with us. How many guys can we get together? We probably need to post another forum about heading to Alabama.

Check out my pictures of the chain wraped around the tree yesterday.

Stiltwalker :)

I have a 10 ft. Zodiac but it's a pain because I don't have a trailer. Therefore, I have to pump it up on site. I use it more on the weekends when I have more time to spare but it's doable. Let me know if you are going out on Monday... I'll pick up some tanks this weekend and meet you guys out there.

If the weather is OK, they are tracking a tropical storm in the Caribbean that may turn into a Hurricane if it gets into the Gulf.
Otherwise, we should be on for Alabama next Sat. the 23rd. Alabama Blue Water is just south of Birmingham in Pelham, Alabama.

Man, that chain was wrapped around that tree good and tight, wasn't it! Great shots in old murky Lanier.

Last edited:
It's just not meant for me to go to Pelham next Sat. I just had a conference call yesterday afternoon with a company that I do contract marketing work for. They have a very critical training session for a new product that they want me to promote for alot of extra commission for me and them and the only time they are having it is next Sat. the 23rd in downtown Atlanta from 8:30-6:00p.m.
I hate to be a party pooper, but I am going to have to pass on next Sat. on going to Pelham. Maybe I can make it after Labor Day.
Sorry guys!

YOOOOOOO
That sucks
I hate meetings and training classes. You need to tell them you have a head cold or something.

Stiltwalker

I wish I could, but they know I recently did have a cold about 3 weeks ago. This thing is set in stone that requires my attendance to be able to market this new service/product that they have. Maybe after Labor Day.
Did "Bottom Dollar" get any more anchors up this weekend?
That I know was fun to get that puppy off the bottom and get paid for it last week.

Hey Stilt,

Were you and your son at Buford Dam yesterday around 5 'ish? I've had a bad head cold the past few days and haven't been able to dive but my daughter and I went snorkeling by the rocks at the dam and I saw a boat with 2 fellers in wet suits so I wondered if that was you.

Brian

No Brian
It wasn’t us. Wish it were. My ski boat is not running right. First I hit some rocks and messed up the prop and when I got that fixed we went out this Sat and the darn thing wouldn’t run right. It has a gas problem. I had honey dos today so tomorrow I will try and get the boat up and running. We plan on going to Cocktail cove Wednesday or Thursday and use up the rest of our air in the tanks. Then we are going to Pelham on Sat for the big dive. I can't wait for that one. BORG, I bet you can still call in sick!!! :)

Who else is going??? The more the better. Alabama is where we all need to be Sat. Come on guys and gals. It says it's only 3 hrs and 6 minuets from Buford Ga. That's not bad at all. The bus leaves at 6am.

Lets have some fun :) :) :)
Stiltwalker

You'll have to tell me about this one Stilt when you get back. Take some photos. I did want to go, but duty calls. The old saying, I owe, owe, so it's off to work I go, is still true.

Hopefully, the remnants of Tropical Storm Fay won't rain you out Sat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom