Two Steel 120 HP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's always one...

UaVaj, how many fills did it take to make your compressor a better deal than paying for fills? Air fills can be had for $3 for an 80cf fill here in PCB. Unless you're selling fills out of your house I think maintenance costs would make buying a compressor a -EV proposition for a single diver. Of course you would be able to do the EV calculation yourself if you had some college under your belt.

Some of you folks obviously have way too much time on your hand and not enough money. Hence no compressor (not enough money) after spending 7 years in college (much time).

If you did spend that much time in college and if you attempted to learn something. You would have learned that the price of convenience far outweight price of purchase.

Back on topic. There was no such deal on worthington tanks. I called on such deal and got nothing but excuses. Such deal was nothing more than a tactic in an attempt to low ball members selling.

If the OP still want to prove such deal do exist. I do have money buring a hole in my pocket for a pair of worthington HP80 on sale.

Back
Top Bottom