TX Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CarcharodonCarcharias

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got two sets of regulator and each is equipped with a tx. So if I am going to switch the tx used for my Perdix AI, will I need to always make sure the new tx is the Number 1 tx in the setting? Or it does not matter? Tks!

I would save one as T1 and the other as T2 then switch modes from T1 to T2 on the computer as needed. That’s a lot easier than entering serial numbers repeatedly. Also makes it quick to swap out if you have an issue on the boat etc.

I would save one as T1 and the other as T2 then switch modes from T1 to T2 on the computer as needed. That’s a lot easier than entering serial numbers repeatedly. Also makes it quick to swap out if you have an issue on the boat etc.

Tried that but it does not seem to want to work. Anyway, let me go tinker for a bit and see what happens. Tks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom