tx100 and the long hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frog, I took a look at that valve. I would really suggest sending the valve back and buying a modular H-valve from Dive Rite, Sea Elite, or Scuba Pro. These H-valve's will allow you to buy the other peices to convert it to an isolation manifold when you progress to doubles. If you stay with that valve, not only will face your current dilema, but when you are ready to get doubles you have to get the entire manifold as well.
Maybe this is confusing in writing. The bottom line is that you're stuck with that valve but with a modular H-valve, you have many more options available to you. The outlets of these type of H-valve are much further apart and will allow for your first stages.

That's what I would do.

Mike

Thanks for your thoughts LY but its sorted now. I dont mind buying a full manifold when i goto doubles either. Iv looked at various modular valves including Scubapros H valve setup but i didnt like it. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom