U.S. Divers SEA4 Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaNSun

Reaction score
This is a U.S. Divers SEA4 primary and octo set for sale. They are in great condition and the pictures were taken from the primary regulator. The Octo is in even better shape, much cleaner, and internal parts are in like new condition. Pictures showing parts such as the metal orifice, poppet stem, metal housing, purge level, spring, soft rubber, and so on. Nothing was missing and all parts are complete. However, you will need to get them serviced before diving.

I would rate them as best as I could:
Primary = 8.5 out of 10
Octo = 9.5 out of 10

Selling each for $45 + $12 shipping to USA or your best offer. If you buy both, shipping will just be $12. Hoses are also included (not shown in the pics). Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• R11.jpg
    R11.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 89
  • R0.jpg
    R0.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 167
  • R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 114
  • R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 104
  • R3.jpg
    R3.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 83
  • R4.jpg
    R4.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 86
  • R5.jpg
    R5.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 87
  • R6.jpg
    R6.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 91
  • R7.jpg
    R7.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 81
  • R8.jpg
    R8.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 102
  • R9.jpg
    R9.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 109
  • R10.jpg
    R10.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 95
Do you still have the octo set for sale?
Thank you,
Drdaddy

The above was sold. Sorry. I will have another set which is Mares Rebel (primary) and Dacor Octo both for $55 + shipping if interested. The Mares also has metal casing just like the US Divers above and they are in very good shape.

Thank you, but no. I am looking for a USDivers yellow octo for my Conshelf SE. The housing of mine is cracked at the neck and I'm trying to keep it as original as possible. If you do come across a black plastic body, or a yellow octo, please let me know.

Thank you again,
drdaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom