UAE East Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What happened to your lens?

Am booked on the next trip (I hope!)

If you two - Stewart and Gordon - agree on a day next month, we'll plan it :) Need at least 6 (max 7) divers to make it feasible. Oh, and there's a fuel surcharge of 60 aed on it, so the price for the boat trip alone is 300 aed - 2 dives, long surface interval. Of course I'll arrange something to nibble on...

What if we bring a sail .... ya know like these sail surfers use ..... that could save some fuel, I saw plans for using them on oil tankers on Discovery Channel last year (or so).

For the SI can we order now, some Pad Thai and spring rolls :D or we could settle for cucumber sandwiches and lashings of ginger beer (Paul might understand that one, Stewart is probably too young)

---------- Post Merged at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Oh and all going well if I don't come back with an ear infection after the Philippines trip the 9th / 10th or 17th suits me

What happened to your lens?

Am booked on the next trip (I hope!)

The aperture is jammed closed on my Oly 50mm. Not sure if anywhere here can repair it. In the meantime I can use my 35mm married with my 2x TC.

I can't believe I've been diving the UAE all these years and only noticed skeleton shrimp were here yesterday. Was a whole nursery on some hydroids at Inch 10.

What camera are you using Andrew?

There is always something new to find, the east coast never ceases to amaze me.

Surely 6 would be one too many for lashings of ginger beer.........don't forget the macaroons too

One too many Simon, and we will leave the giant tubs of Vaseline behind :rofl3:

Coral Garden, Inch 2 and Martini Rock all 25C yesterday and today. Hole in the Wall 24C today.

Remarkable viz at Martini around 20M, found an interesting flatworm exploring a scorpionfish

UAE_9676Csig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom