UAE East Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Want to dive soon

Last dive a month ago it was a bit cold
25 I think

Was wearing a skin suit only

I have a 3mm shorty and a 2/3/5 mm hooded vest

Maybe vest under skin suit?

Vest over 3mm

Vest over 3mm over skin suit

Had more natural insulation when I was fat lol

You can always tell long time UAE divers. When they think 25 is cold you know they have been here a bit. :D

25* C would be refreshing over here on the west side of the peninsula where we’re still in the high 20s around 60m and low 30s up top.

I’m wearing my 3mm D6G wetsuit but only because I’m in a torrid love affair with the pockets.

The sacrifices we make for our mistresses.

I’m wearing my 3mm D6G wetsuit but only because I’m in a torrid love affair with the pockets.

I like pockets :)

Are you in Jeddah?

Indeed I am in the lovely historic Red Sea trading port and home of more overbuilt malls per capita than anywhere else in the universe.

In Yanbu next week for a couple of days of normoxic diving on Abu Ghallawa reef.

Nice, I had planned to get over this summer but the virus put a stop to that.

I miss my Saudi diving days :(

Hopefully your jellyfish aren't quite as nasty and plentiful there. It's amusing when the number of jellyfish factor into visibility. Last weekend was amusing...

Hopefully your jellyfish aren't quite as nasty and plentiful there. It's amusing when the number of jellyfish factor into visibility. Last weekend was amusing...

You got some jellies up in Gulf DT?

Send in the turtles

On the sealine side, tons of them. Oh yeah, but the turtles are cut off in the inland sea area, or the far northeast. They'd have a lotta fun.

Oddly enough, we had a whale shark buzzing through two weeks ago and circling the GMC reef area. Normally don't catch those hereabouts, or that close in.

25* C would be refreshing over here on the west side of the peninsula where we’re still in the high 20s around 60m and low 30s up top.

The sacrifices we make for our mistresses.

That is what I have tech shorts for. When it is that warm I put those on and no need for the D6 wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom