UK Light Cannon and Digital Camera Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnMelendez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone advise me on how best to attach a UK Light Cannon to my Canon housing (Canon WP-DC300), camera is a Canon S40. The only attachment point seems to be the tripod hole.

Seems I would need some sort of base plate and arm. Appreciate any info provided.

Cheers,
John

one idea that will work well it to use ether a sea and sea tray with there arms or a ultralight tray with arms. below is a picture of the ultralight trays that will work with your camera i like the RS tray with handle because it will give you something to hold onto plus if you upgrade you can take and use it over. the other thing is that the ultra light arm are really nice as well.

a nice site to check out is Backscatter : Underwater Camera, Underwater Video Housing, Underwater Photography, Waterproof Camera
ul-trays_1.jpg

Ultralight makes a ball joint adapter specially designed for the UK Light cannon. I use it and like it very much, but it is a bit overpriced. You can get from Backscatter.

Take care,
John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom