UK SL4 LED w/cree R2 and LEDs for halcyon scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjblomquist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been making LED modules for UK SL4 and Halcyon scout lights and would like to make scuba broad menbers a good deal on these lights Free shipping on EBAY.
I sell the UK sl4 w/cree r2 LED for 49.99
I sell the the r2 LED module for a SL4 or a Halcyon scout for 24.99
Just say you saw it on scuba board and I will take of the shipping. Sorry No international shipping.
Thanks

pics? (sorry can't ebay from work)
How do you handle heatsinking with a plastic case?
what is the driver? mutli-mode I presume: if so what are the drive currents? (run-time?)

Thanks John, good to know that your module is working out. Have you been able to get out and dive it. I"m amazed every time I dive mine how bright it is. Thanks and dive safe

Output: 117~225 Lumens (manufacturer rated)
Input Voltage Range: 3.7V~18V
This is a Cree R2 module from DX I put a nice Brass fitting around it to fit both the SL4 and The scout lights. I have ran the light for 1 1/2 hrs out of the water with out it getting hot.Here is a pic of my mod and the stock UK SL 4 and a wall shot stock and cree LED and a pic of my wife doing a safty stop with the SL4 w/cree LED. Thanks Hope this helps

led      mod.jpg

led3 mod heather.jpg

led 2 mod.jpg

I ordered 2 light bulbs today, can't wait to get them and go diving.

Thanks John for the heads up from TDS.

Jim Breslin

Sweet, just put in a bid on one. These aren't dutch auctions, though, wouldn't it be easier to just buy direct from here without messing with eBay and fees?

All I have to say is " These things are blinding me"

My scout lights have the Halcyon led bulbs, and these things are so much brighter than the Halcyon bulbs.

Thanks, Jim Breslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom