Ultima Dry Glove System question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Basking Ridge Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Do we know when (a date as opposed to a quarter in 2016) the Ultima Dry Glove System will be available and any pricing yet?
Thanks.

Interested in this as well

anything on this yet ?

I did call Waterproof - they said end of April was best guess.

I looked at the images on the Waterproof website and the new system is basically the same as the old Diving Concepts ring system. I removed the Antares oval rings and my Diving Concepts rings popped perfectly into place. I had tried the Antares system several times and the gloves kept popping off in the water. I haven't had any issues with the Diving Concepts rings.
$_1.JPG

Seems like it's avaible now... at least i've seen it in a few online shops.
Did anyone test it yet? What impressions did you get?

I just installed these gloves on my d7 ISS, I have only put 4 dives on them but they seem to work well and they are easy to put on ans take off .

Would you mind making some photos or even a Video of it? That would be awesome. :)

I'm still really interested in the system, but the lack of real information is unbelievable.. you'd think that in 2016 a company would at least release some nice Photos or a Video of a new Product..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom