Ultimate traveler's t-shirt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MagicChicken

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello fellow scuba divers!

Two of my favorite hobbies are scuba diving and traveling around the world.

I usually spend a lot of time on planning and reading on local history, culture, customs and language. I think it's the least I can do and the benefits are obvious.

Some languages are harder to master than others. I recon I wasn't too successful learning Arabic or Vietnamese. In places where English is not widely spoken, you have to be a little creative.

I came across a funny T-shirt picture a while ago and I decided to expand the idea to scuba diving. I've been printing my own shirts for a while. I thought I could share these with fellow divers :

Lo and behold!

image.php

The ultimate scuba traveler's shirt!
Fruit of the Loom heavyweight cotton T-shirt. Available in many colors (I don't suggest white).

The ultimate scuba traveler's shirt! (AA version)
American Apparel cotton jersey tee. Different colors!

Be understood in the world's most remote locations!! :D

*** I don't make any money out of this. If a set number of shirts are sold I'll be allowed to submit more vector designs free of charge. This is all I get out of this.

You can also create your own shirts on Spreadshirt's homepage and group orders to save on shipping.

Feel free to comment!

Fred

Attachments

• design.jpg
    design.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 119
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom