Unable to upload images into OI.Share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GirlonFire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
When uploading images, there are some images and videos that are definitely on the camera but do not show in the OI Share app.
Is there some setting on the Tg-5 that blocks uploading the image?
I can’t figure it out.

Thanks

I haven't had that issue, but I have the 3, I do know that if my system closes or goes to sleep it causes a disconnect.

Yes I’ve noticed that.
Some photos and videos are uploadable and others are not.

Some videos and images don’t even show up to be available for upload.
I’m thinking it may be because they are shot in RAW.

I tried playing with OI share and gave up. It set up to grab a jpeg to post on instagram and won't upload a RAW file.

Is there another App that will connect with an Olympus Wi-Fi enables camera? I’m on a Liveaboard and was only expecting to use OI Share. So no computer or cable. Grr.
I hate to store on my data card.

Probably connection is slow so they don't allow RAW transfers?? For a best of both worlds you could set camera to RAW plus JPEG so you can download JPEGs while on the road and retrieve your RAW files when back home. What are you trying to connect to? if it's an iPhone you could try the Cascable app it may require payment - there's a free version and a charged version but I dodn't dig deep enough to find out the different features available.

Back
Top Bottom