Unable to upload images into OI.Share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O.I. Share is great to transfer JPG images to your phone, not RAW.
Hints;
Turn off Bluetooth.
Transfer limited number of photos, 20-40 max suggested, in groups. Then move them from Olympus folder to folder titled for that dive.
Transfer videos separate from photos. Long video files may need to transfer individually as the app resizes tge video during transfer.
For permanent backup I prefer to transfer directly from SD card to storage archive using computer. So on a long dive trip, liveaboard, etc, I will swap out SD cards to safeguard from loss until I can transfer to archive.
O.I. Share is a nice app to review & get JPGs & small videos into your phone for quick sharing & Facebook/Twitter uploads. Be sure to watermark...

Lots of software can do it, LR/PS but you need CC and a subscription, free software includes GIMP and Faststone viewer. Affinity photo is reported to be a good PS replacement and quite reasonably priced.

Olympus Workspace is a free download if you bought one of their cameras. You will need to enter the serial number from your camera. Then you can edit .orf files

Back
Top Bottom