Undergarment: Santi BZ200 vs DUI XM250 vs Duofleece 300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CPRC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I’m asking for comments / opinions on these 3 options for undies. I’ve spent much time reading old threads here on SB, else where on Internet, speaking with dive shops...it’s been tough to find modern compare / contrast opinion from people not related to selling them. Can anyone offer their experience with either of these specific undergarments? If you prefer one over the other and why? Quality differences, stretchability, etc. That sort of thing. I’m new to drysuit diving but I do realize my undies are a key to happiness. Thank you in advance.

If it's worth anything, I have two buddies diving the Flex 2.0 heated suits and they really like them here in Seattle with winter temps around 48F.

BZ200 is a good undergarment. Its very "euro cut" so if youre not euro shape it might not fit well. DUI XM undies are comfy, sometimes the seam stitching isn't the best.

Id work to try on both before purchasing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom