underwater certification with DC1200?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Polar_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a DC1200 (pro set) last Summer. I used it a little to get ''confortable with''. To improve, I now feel like I need an UW photography course that is specifically design around that camera.

I live up in Northeast Canada but I will be scuba vacationning late August / early September. It would be nice to take the class then.

Any suggestion here?

I took my course with Scuba Fun Key Largo in August 2010 and they had the Sealife DC1200.

Also nice is that they're not too far from Divers Direct, which had the Sealife on sale at the time. Eventually I ended up buying one. And went back to buy the Wide Angle lens, then a second battery (if you take a lot of pictures, especially with flash, your battery may run out in your second dive).

Back
Top Bottom