Underwater Explorers - One year later and going strong!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefPhotoKelly

Registered
Reaction score
Cheers and best regards to Kev and Captain Alex!
Underwater Explorers - SCUBA Diving Boynton Beach, Delray, Palm Beach, Reefs and Wrecks

Had a great day out there yesterday, many thanks as always for a wonderful time.

Viz wasn't so great, had hopes of finding a turtle to photograph however the only ones I saw were on the surface. But like clockwork saw Bluespotted Coronetfish on Black Condo, only always see them there.
Coronetfish.jpg

Stingray13.jpg

DelrayLedge1.jpg

And congrats to Mindy aka AquaGirl2U for getting her AOW and Nitrox this weekend.
Mindy.jpg

Congratulations, Kevin! See you next month. :wink:

What a great 3 days of diving.​

Thanks for the awesome service as always and thanks for accomidating our special request on Friday afternoon for our friends visiting from CO.​

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:partytime: Congrats Kevin!!!

I had a great time on Saturday. We had a little of everything - sharks, eels, lobster, turtles, constant changing current, great friends, new acquaintences and a great dive operation. Thanks Kevin.

MaryAnn

Hey thanks everyone, for everything! It's because of you guys that we're still here after the dreaded first winter. It has been a blast diving with you, and I look forward to the many dives to come!

Congrats Kevin! You really do provide the best customer service in the dive industry. Keep it going! Thanks for all of your awesome dive experiences! We love you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom