Underwater hockey to the olympics

Do you know underwater hockey

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello everyone, i'am a very fanatic underwater hockeyer. Because i think the sport deserves more attention, i'am trying to make it a olympic sport. I would love it if everyone can vote at this page! Are there more underwater hockey fans here?

click here to vote for the olympics

Thank you,
Underwater hockey fanatic:)

Idk if this is the right category to post this?

I know of it, a friend plays. I never watched or played a game myself. Not a fan of team sports anyway.

I never watched
Unless you have a viewing setup like synchronised swimming, it really isn't a spectator sport. I played back in the day when I was actively free-dive spearfishing, the origin of the sport was for spearos to keep their skills and endurance up during the off season. I doubt it would make the Olympics full-time but they do have these demonstration events of non-Olympic sports every time, would be pretty cool to see.

Unless you have a viewing setup like synchronised swimming, it really isn't a spectator sport. I played back in the day when I was actively free-dive spearfishing, the origin of the sport was for spearos to keep their skills and endurance up during the off season. I doubt it would make the Olympics full-time but they do have these demonstration events of non-Olympic sports every time, would be pretty cool to see.

Oh ok, my friend that plays u/w hockey invited me to "watch" a game sometime, thanks for the heads ups!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom